The above design was done as a T-Shirt design for the use of the Woden Folk-Community supporting Woden's Folk which runs the publishing outlet. The design was done by Scyld who tells me it just 'came to him' as a design together with certain symbols hidden within it.
- Our motto - 'HONOUR AND LOYALTY' is done in our English Runes.
- A new 'Battle Chant' is used which is written in Old English - 'ONE LAND - ONE BLOOD'.
- The Germanic Ing-Rune in 'WODEN'S FOLK' represents the 'EYE of WODEN'.
- The Edel-Rune is a fusion of a Germanic Ing-Rune within the Edel-Rune, meaning 'BLOOD & LAND'.
- The SPEAR OF WODEN represents the Cosmic Axis or Sacred Centre.
- The RAVENS are Woden's Ravens.
- The design is a SOLAR SYMBOL which contains the balance of Light (White) and Darkness (Black).
This design so impressed me that I have decided to use it as a new Woden's Folk logo to be used on our work. Since the design was clearly done unconsciously we can be sure that it has been given to us by the Gods for some future purpose. It will be used, together with Steed's design for a future batch of T-Shirts for our Wodenic Activists.