"Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason
Why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot."
The film V for Vendetta was made in 2005, some 16 years ago now; as such it has many points which connect it to our day, maybe not so much a 'prophecy' as part of the 'agenda' which is now unfolding. As with many other 'dystopian society' films that have been made over the last few decades it may well have been made in order to prepare the masses for this Global Agenda. Whatever the case, it seems to give away much information, and it also tells us how clever these people really are in what they are doing. It was based upon a 1988 DC Comics limited series, but was first introduced in 1981 or 1982 by Alan Moore, who appears (from what I can see) to have been an anarchist, and who based the series on terrorist attacks by an anarchist. The film cleverly changes this to that of a 'freedom-fighter' who uses terror-tactics to destroy the State.
What is very interesting here is that we can all see that this Global Agenda is based upon Marxism, and this through the Global Bankers and the Global Corporations, but the series and the film switches the blame to a form of Christian-Fascist State, ruled by the 'Norsefire Party'. There is no doubt that leftist writers have long been fooled by the Globalists into thinking that a Fascist State was being brought about, so this can be explained in that way, but the enfolding plot is far too near what is happening today to be a 'coincidence'. Nationalism, as portrayed in the film, is far different than Globalism, though at times it has been used to further the Global Agenda. But here two birds are killed with one stone - Fascism-Nationalism and Christianity.
The colours Black-White-Red have been used carefully to create a clever smear-by-association. The 'Christian Cross' has also been used in the same way, and the flags waving form yet another 'smear-by-association'. All of those involved are seen as white since this is a 'white supremacist' party. This is also firmly based upon an English State and there is no globalism in the theme. It is still clear from the many comments on such online outlets as YouTube that a 'Fascist' background is given to what is going on, though when this first started this was not so - as far as I could see, anyway. The blame is here cleverly twisted, and if these people link nationalism with fascism (they are not the same really) then they have an 'enemy' to eradicate!
The nursery rhyme about Guy Fawkes is used in the film, but only the first few lines are driven home. This is because the rest of this is loyal to the King and Land, and Guy Fawkes is considered to have committed treason against King and Land. It was Guy Fawkes who wanted to overthrow the Crown of England, and thus has been carefully twisted into its opposite. This is a very clever ploy they use, together with the symbolism used in the film, a point brought up on more than one occasion by 'V' - the 'freedom-fighter'.
Below I have listed some of the main ideas in the film which coincide with what is happening around the world today -
- "St Mary's Virus kills 80,000 people" a newspaper heading read, followed by the statement "no suspects so far". The clear indication is that this was a form of biological warfare, set loose deliberately. This 'virus' was not restricted to England.
- The 'Norsefire Party' were 'white supremacists' and set up 'resettlement camps', the one featured in the film being Larkhill Resettlement Camp where opponents and 'marginalised groups' (these are the 'minorities' always supported by the Leftists) were taken. These are clearly 'concentration camps', maybe perhaps a bit ironic since it was Britain that invented these in the Boer War.
- In these 'resettlement camps' the inmates were injected with an 'artificially designed hormone injection' from which they all died slowly and painfully - except the 'freedom-fighter' - V - who became a kind of 'Superman' from being given it.
- The 'terrorist' attacks that brought the 'party' to power were the work of the 'party' itself, as were the other means, such as the 'virus' epidemic. Also, we see scenes of street-violence from protesters.
- November 5th is used as a clear date, since this ends with the Houses of Parliament being blown up.
- The Marxist Agenda we see unfolding today has to destroy all vestiges of the past, culture, tradition and identity. This is how the film shows the 'party', a clear indication that this has been distorted, since any form of national pride involves keeping the past safe and keeping a culture, tradition and identity.
- I have shown how the Global Agenda has used certain key symbols, one of these being the 'V for Victory' used in the film Nineteen Eighty-Four and in the Victory in Europe symbolism kept alive today. Here, again, we have the 'V for Victory' sign used for the 'freedom-fighter'.
- The use of the idea that is is 'For your own Protection' (a slogan used in the film) is widespread, and part of the aim to achieve total power, totally, over everything and everyone for eternity. In order to do this it is necessary for people to want to be enslaved, and to love their slavery, since for the masses comfort and ease stands above their freedom. A clear indication that the masses need to be lead, but who leads them depends upon their freedom and ability to evolve organically, or their slavery that they wish upon themselves so as to 'keep the peace' and have an 'easy life'.
- A highly centralised and efficient force will more easily defeat a force that is scattered and fractured. The English Force was defeated by William the Bastard, and the land enslaved, because the Normans had a highly-centralised force of arms. A typical example is when the Germanic Tribes united under Arminius (Herman) to defeat the Roman Legions of Varus at the Teutoburg Wald. As a united force they were able to achieve this victory, but afterwards they splintered again into their warring tribal groups, and allowed the Romans some bit of leeway in getting into Germania. This seems to be a 'law' where something cannot be countered and destroyed by its opposite, but only by using similar tactics. The Myth of Ragnarok clearly shows us this, and it is something that needs to be considered in countering the Dark Forces.
- 'V' is the one figure that is not affected by the 'artificially designed hormone injection' in the same way as the rest; indeed, he comes out of it being stronger and more highly evolved - it transmutes him. He is also 'transmuted by fire' in the film.
- The 'hero' of the film does not do this with the motive of a 'freedom-fighter', since his motive is one of revenge against those who abused and tortured the inmates at the Larkhill Resettlement Camp. This is why the film is about a 'vendetta'; this is not unusual since many heroic figures have achieved something beyond themselves through a personal interest rather than something done for a people. It is a personal motive and involvement that has to drive some on to great deeds.
- This 'pandemic' is world-wide, but some of the fiercest oppression has been to Europe and the Europeans, except for Communist China (which has long had this anyway). This is not something 'national'.
- Almost every government in the world is now taking measures that are the same, or very similar, and reacting the same, though maybe at different times. These measures all seem to be ridiculous and insane, though the end-result is the same. (For example, who in their right mind would 'lockdown' those who were healthy; only those who have the illness would be 'quarantined'.)
- At the same time as this 'pandemic' is going on, when some hospitals are having trouble coping, billions are being poured into 'climate change', and into the agenda based upon this, the switch from petrol & diesel cars to all-electric cars. We have come, once again, to the 'End of the World', which, if that were true (which it is not as yet), would mean that no-one would have to worry about the 'Covid Pandemic' because we would all be dead and gone anyway. Changing to electric cars, and to electric for energy would be a god-send to the Global Tyrants, since all that would be needed would be to push a switch to cut off individuals, groups or nations who oppose their aims.