"Youth activism is increasing worldwide, being revolutionized by social media that increases mobilization to an extent that would have been impossible before. It takes many different forms, ranging from non-institutionalized political participation to demonstrations and protests, and addresses issues as diverse as climate change, economic reforms, gender equality and LGBTQ rights. The young generation is firmly at the vanguard of social change. There is little doubt that it will be the catalyst for change and a source of critical momentum for the Great Reset."
Klaus Schwab - WEF.
Groups such as Extinction Rebellion and Just Stop Oil are known to be financed by the same Global Corporations and Global 'Elites' that they profess to be against. They are not at all concerned with their actions resulting in arrest, since not only are around 1 in 10 actually charged, but they have the funds given them to pay any fines. Not only that, there have been occasions recently where the British Police have asked them, whilst blocking a road, if there is anything they need, since the British Police (whose job is to remove them) would get them what they needed! Not really surprising since the British Police are now a bloody joke! No wonder the British working people did what the police should have done -
It is noticeable that the Extinction Rebellion logo is a Daeg-Rune placed in such a position as to become the 'Hour-Glass' - symbolic of time. A knowledge of the Occult would be hinted at here, just as the Peace Movement used the 'Death-Rune'. The slogan 'Rebel for Life' can mean more than one thing, and is probably intended to do so. Their actions are not, as they profess, going against The System, they are doing the dirty-work of the Global Corporations and Global Bankers. This is why they do not care about how they upset the public, since they have no need of the public to back them - their ideology is already being put into effect by the Globalist Governments.
Let us stop and think about this. We have a 'global crisis' due to 'global warming' (or now 'climate change'), so we need to panic and push into effect 'green' measures immediately (we have 12 years to do so). These 'green' measures mean stopping farming (*), switching from gas, oil and wood-burning to solar & wind power, and other measures they deem necessary. So, due to 'global warming' changes have to be made which mean that millions will starve through lack of food-production, and millions will die through lack of heating! Only an idiot - or a Marxist Communist - could think up that one! (For the sake of it, since there is debate on the numbers, we can guess at around 100 Million people who died under Communist Regimes, the largest being Soviet Russia and China - most died of starvation or were murdered in cold blood.)
(*) A young, weak-looking, spindly middle-class youth on one of the 'green' protests actually stated that farming needs to be stopped! Where does thus brainless idiot think he is going to get his food from? Too much money, too much time, and not enough brain!
- Try to grow as much of our own food as possible in order to have healthy and nourishing food for energy. Try to learn how healthy food can serve the mind and spirit as well as the physical body.
- Try to become as self-reliant as possible, especially on food, water and energy. Cutting off as much reliance on the State System would be an advantage for everyone. This can be done to some extent through small solar-power and wind-power, as well as going back in time to some of the low-tech stuff used then.
- Keeping as fit as possible is certainly a good thing and a necessary part of a healthy life; twinning this with some kind of Martial Arts Training is even better since it helps to become self-disciplined and self-aware. Adding the Esoteric Martial Arts make for a more harmonious individual. Group-training is a further step towards aiding our struggle. Paul Waggener, Operation Werwolf and the Wolves of Vinland have a good set-up in my opinion, but this way of life may not be for everyone. For those, like myself, who are on a low income (pension in my case) keeping fit is not out of the question - I have small weights, enough for my age and short stature, a punch-bag and martial arts stuff left over from when I used to train regularly at a club. Also an 'exercise bike' left at my place when my daughter left home which I use (without being plugged into the electricity since this costs money).
- I am not going to start preaching on the 'evils' of alcohol, since it is down to the individual as to whether you do this. Yes, modern beer and wines are no doubt full of chemicals, but there are alternatives to the giant beer-companies, and also home-brewing without chemicals. Mead is a part of Heathen Culture, and a glass of beer at the local English Village Pub was part of our social culture - which is now being destroyed. I would not like to become part of the crusade that is destroying the English Pub! The village pub was the hub of the community at one time, and this is being lost. Moderation seems the key - as in everything to do with health.
- In regard to healthy eating, there are things we would like to do, and things that we have to do - I am afraid. We need to be practical in our thinking; yes, tinned food is probably not that good for us, but in a dire emergency it is needed - since it is the one thing that will last a long time. Yes, those with the ability, and the time, to preserve their own home-grown food will be one up, but not every one of us can do this - especially if we are tasked to do other things. Most of us are working-class people who have to work to live, and thus do not have the time, nor the money, to become as self-reliant as others. Most do not have the land, nor the resources, to become fully self-reliant at this time - and this will not get any better due to the Global Agenda we have in stock for us.
- Try to become as creative as possible, and take advantage of the hard times we are going through to 'push' oneself to do so. Hardships and struggle produce creativity. I find it best to recognise that we can no longer live as we have been doing, and have to start to think in terms of simplicity and living in a more simple way.
- Many people have 'big ideas' that when put into practice do not work; we should try to consider this with our plans. As a Folkish Group we have Folk-Moots and Camps, where we sit around a campfire, even when it is cold and wet. Yes, we have put up a tarp to sit under, or have some form of shelter to keep dry, and a fire for warmth. But.....try doing this as an individual, alone in a woodland in the cold and wet, day after day. Or even with a family, which would bring with it the greatest problems since children may - in this age - not be so happy about having to do the likes of this. Since my kids are grown up and have left home to fend for themselves (and the wife well before) I have retired and have time to get out to the woodland and try this out. Fine in the summer months, not so good during the cold and wet winters we have - especially the wet weather here in England. Looking at this it seems the creation and strengthening of groups is the best way forward, sharing the problems and having others (of like mind) to talk to in the times when it is impossible to keep busy. The group-consciousness would overcome some of our future problems.