"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear.
And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Fear as the Ultimate Weapon.
The reason why the mass of people today are conforming to rules and regulations that are clearly not only unreasonable but are totally insane is that the press and media continue a bombardment of fear. Their agenda has long been based upon mass fear about any or all of the following -
- Global Catastrophe due to 'climate change'; there has been change from 'Global Warming' to 'Global Cooling', and then they must have agreed to 'Climate Change' which is far less easy to find fault with.
- A Global Pandemic - which is the one they have instigated at this particular time.
- Alien Invasion - a bit more difficult to put over since this one is rather more far-fetched than the others.
- Global Terrorism - this is being used and will not doubt continue to play a part in their schemes.
- Global Nuclear War - The threat is always there and this was the means used to control people after World War II.
Eliphas Levi's 'Baphomet' - Fusion of Opposites
- People began to go out into the countryside in numbers not seen before, to take walks and hikes because they had time to do so, time they did not have whilst working.
- With a short threat of 'food shortages' some people began to grow their own food from seeds; this resulted in a rush on seed-selling last spring. How far this has gone to grow into a more permanent way of life is as yet not certain.
- Children were at home with their parents, and thus cut off from the everyday state indoctrination. One female Marxist teacher pointed out that they could be open to 'radicalisation' by 'right-wing' parents, as if everyone came under this category. She was probably not the only one in the education system to think thus since the next 'lockdown' allowed children to go back to school - as if they were immune from the virus! (Proof of the global deceit.)
Symbol of English Resistance
- A group of us have, through the Edel-Project, grown fruit and vegetables for our own families. This, as with any such project, is a long-term one because it takes many years to be able to upkeep a garden or allotment, or any other growing area.
- Our aim has been to start to save our own seeds for future use, and also to help each other if there was ever a seed-shortage. The aim is to break free of the massive seed-suppliers who have not only a monopoly but also regulate what seeds we can and cannot have, and these are very often infertile so that we go back to them year after year.
- Trying to fend for oneself, in whatever way possible, leads to self-reliance and hopefully in the end to self-sufficiency. This has to be the goal, even though far off as yet.
- In my own area growing my own food has given a push to neighbours doing the same; both of my neighbours have allotments going at this time. This in itself begins to spread when people see the benefits. Again, it is essential to recognise that growing stuff oneself will prove to be more expensive than buying from the supermarkets. They grow in bulk whilst we do not, and we have to take this into account; savings in cash is not the short-term aim, but to become more self-reliant.
- There are other things that we are doing which are today in the process of unfolding, and which it would be unwise to speak of as yet.